Action arcade-type game
Free game for Android devices or Windows PC
Shoot happy disks at the clouds to make them disappear. Avoid the rain, hail and especially the lightening.
- Different clouds will morph and attack in different ways.
- Play strategically to survive.
- 30 levels
- Clouds keep popping up for 3 minutes per level. Thereafter you have to clear all of them for the level to end.
- Grab an umbrella when it gets to rough
- Random elements will give you a different game every time.
- Try to beat your own high score.
- Tap the circles on the side to control the launcher and the umbrellas.
- Swap the arrow keys around if you prefer a different configuration.
- Use the arrow keys or WASD to navigate,
- and space bar to shoot.
Choose from 3 levels of difficulty which determine:
- How often the clouds will drop rain, hail or lightning;
- How soon the clouds will morph into angrier clouds.
You can switch the level of difficulty and continue from the level you last played.
Game development and programming:
Created and programmed by Janette.
Clouds and graphics created with Anime Studio / Moho using the inbuilt resources as well as a few purchased items.
The backgrounds were created from scenes included with CrazyTalk Animator.
The background music is a mixture of songs taken from:Instrumental Musical Scores
Copyright: November 2007 By: geoegress (Ken Martin)
Russian translation provided by Irina Nesterenko.
System Requirements - PC version
Display resolution is 1280 x 720.
Tested on Windows XP and 10.