Shapes on a Shelf
Time management game for Android devices
Your task in Shapes on a Shelf is to make and place the correct objects on the shelves.
- 50 levels.
- Variety of shelf sizes, objects and colours.
- Full instructions in English.
- Optional interactive tutorial.
How to play:
- Select the object, colour it, then place it on the shelf.
- Once the shelf is full, deliver it to the customer and serve the next customer.
Your score gives you goodwill points that you can use to buy cards in the shop as follows:
- Time Stop cards - will stop the customer's time (timed mode only).
- Mistake cards - customer will accept 1 mistake.
- Wild cards - customer will accept anything.
Mix and match the settings as you want them -
- Timed Mode: Customers are impatient and will leave if you take too long.
- Untimed Mode: Customers will wait until their order is complete.
- Casual Mode: Paint pods take longer to change and customers are more patient.
- Expert Mode: Paint pods will change colour quicker and customers are less patient.
Game development and programming:
Created and programmed by Janette.
- This is a 2D game using rendered images of 3D objects, rendered in Poser.
- The shapes and characters were created by a variety of artists who retain the copyright in their original 3D creation.
- The textures / colours used were originally created by me.
Music by Devynn LaShure, Echo Blue Music https://www.echobluemusic.com/