Tap the fish to warn them they'll be eaten
Free game for Android devices
Undersea Confusion is a fast-tap game. Tap the sea creatures before they reach the whale (or shark).
- 35 levels
- 3 themes - plain, dark and pastel
- 2 main characters - whale and shark
- Play casual or expert and switch between them at any stage.
- In casual mode the characters move slower.
- The game is sped up if you choose to play with the shark character (shark + expert mode = challenging game).
- The objective is to survive for as long as possible and earn a high score.
- The starfish act as in-game money - to earn a starfish don't tap it, let the whale or shark eat it.
- Unlock features with starfish (the game is free - you can only unlock themes and the shark using the starfish you earn on every level).
- All instructions and displays are in English and Spanish.
Game development and programming:
Created and programmed by Janette, contributing game ideas: John Paul & José Sépi.
Illustrations were created and drawn by José Sépi
Copyright José Sépi August 2018
Translations by John Paul.